6pm tonight - we will know the future plans of Mr. Shoulder - Sam Bradford

jmarkhawk

A news conference has been scheduled in Norman, Okla for 6pm tonight after practice where Sammy boy will announce his future endeavors....

LINK

You wouldn't think it would be good considering they're having a news conference for it. However, they have a news conference for all things Tebow, so why not Bradford too I guess.

The announcement was pushed back for more time - but sources are saying he will shut it down this season and get surgery.

That's what I've been hearing as well. I've also heard rumblings that he might come back AGAIN next season to try for a national title.

Surgery for Bradford, according to a buddy of mine that works in Norman, OK. His nephew is a Redshirt LB. Bradford's college playing days are over according to him.

he's havin surgery and entering the draft - surgery is scheduled for wednesday with Dr. James Andrews in Alabama...

he's havin surgery and entering the draft - surgery is scheduled for wednesday with Dr. James Andrews in Alabama...

I saw this today too. I wonder what his draft stock is going to look like...he'll still be near the top, but he's not quite the sure fire pick he might have been had he come out last year.

And Dr. James Andrews...is there any elite athlete that this guy DOESN'T operate on?

Latest posts