#6 Texas goes down

Wasn't it this week they lost to Baylor? If that's right, they will almost certainly be behind us. Number 10 Alabama lost too.

Wasn't it this week they lost to Baylor? If that's right, they will almost certainly be behind us. Number 10 Alabama lost too.
Do you think Iowa might hang on at Number 10.....assuming they beat Indiana? I'm guessing 11 or 12 for Iowa. 13, 14, or 15 if they lose.

All of the Top 10 but Zags, Baylor, Michigan and Ohio State lost at least once this week. If Iowa wins tomorrow they are 2-1 with a 4 point loss to a team ranked ahead of them. They will almost certainly stay at 8th. Illinois should pass them and Texas should fall below Iowa.

Do you think Iowa might hang on at Number 10.....assuming they beat Indiana? I'm guessing 11 or 12 for Iowa. 13, 14, or 15 if they lose.
I think we will jump 2 teams ahead of us which means 4 teams can pass us for us to stay 10th. 9th ranked Oklahoma will for sure pass us. 10th and 11th lost so they won't. I'm pretty sure 12th Illinois and 12th Texas Tech will jump us. That puts us at 9th with Virginia and Creighton lurking. If I had to guess, Virginia will pass us and Creighton won't, leaving us right at 10th. I think worst case is both of them and West Virginia passing us leaving us at 12th. But I highly doubt that.

All of the Top 10 but Zags, Baylor, Michigan and Ohio State lost at least once this week. If Iowa wins tomorrow they are 2-1 with a 4 point loss to a team ranked ahead of them. They will almost certainly stay at 8th. Illinois should pass them and Texas should fall below Iowa.
Houston will drop below them too you would think. Buy Oklahoma should and provably will pass them.

I just realized Oklahoma lost Monday. They will stay behind us.my guess is 9th or possibly 10th, depending on what they do with Houston.

Latest posts