#6 Iowa vs #12 Creighton NCAA Tournament

Creighton shouldn't be able to stop Megan. We'll see how well Creighton shoots from the perimeter. The Hawks can't have 20 or better turnovers in the tourney when they are going up against a team that only turns it over on average 12 a game. All in all the Hawks should get through this game and will get UCLA. UCLA beat Creighton 72-63. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!

It does look like Iowa matches up well against Creighton. They look similar to the ncaa tournament teams that Iowa beat in non conference play .

Hawks roll. Gustafson should steamroll through this entire tourney field after the blatant disrespect she's been shown by post season award committees. 3rd team AA?? Are you f'n kidding me? She may not be pissed off, but I am, damnit!:mad:

It does look like Iowa matches up well against Creighton. They look similar to the ncaa tournament teams that Iowa beat in non conference play .
We do know something about Creighton because the Hawks scrimmaged them before the season got under way. So I hope that helps them get ready.