6-6 is nothing short of astonishing

hwks1

I'm still dazed by how this team ended 6-6.

Kirk is probably glad this is not the NFL! If this were the NFL... KF would already be done.

No - I am not calling for KF to be fired. I do think some serious changes need to be made on both sides of the ball...

Kirk is probably glad this is not the NFL! If this were the NFL... KF would already be done.

No - I am not calling for KF to be fired. I do think some serious changes need to be made on both sides of the ball...
Uhhh... Hello??? Mcfly????

I am assuming you are counting the Indiana "win" as a loss which it actually should have been.

Do you realize this hwks1 is the same guy that posted his astonishment at 5 losses after the OSU loss? I think he's joking...but I'm not getting the joke.

This post is why every negative stereotype of Iowa fans exists.

You mean stereotypes perpetuated by Clone fans? Perhaps if you stay off our boards after a loss you wouldn't have any material. I couldn't give two ***** about the ISU board win or lose for the Clones that day! Hey that's just me though!

I'll give the OP the benefit of the doubt and guess he counted the Indiana game as a loss. It sure did feel like a loss. It sure does feel like a 6-6 season.

Of course, he might be math challenged and have meant 7-6 after the bowl blow out.

Just guessing.

No, he got it wrong last week and everyone in the thread corrected him, and he's still getting wrong.

I got nothing wrong... I'm a realist. We essentially lost to Indiana. The dropped the darn ball in the end zone!

History will say we finished 7-5.... truth is this team should be 6-6

In the end does it really matter? Does everyone feel prouder that we are 7-5?

Feel proud that the Indiana receiver simply dropped the ball...after the defense allowed an 60 yard would be game winning TD drive?

He's talking about the Indiana game, which was for all purposes, our 6th loss.

Either way, 6-6 or 7-5...doesn't change that this season was truly disappointing.

This post is why every negative stereotype of Iowa fans exists.

Hmmm ... coming to the Iowa message board after a loss is one thing ... But, coming to the Iowa message board after a loss and then commenting on our fan base? Nice move! Yes, Iowa fans are absolutely the exception. We are so much different than other fan bases. We all know of your little brother complex, but just stay in your own waters and worry about your bowl game ... Oh, I mean ... maybe next year's bowl game ...

Latest posts