$$$$$$$$

Alex didn't receive anything, that is just bitter silly talk.

His dad, however, is now debt free.

I'm thinking it was his parents who were enticed, and Alex finally gave in because he didn't have a choice.

I think it's funny that every time Iowa loses a recruit, it's because somebody was paid. Especially when Iowa at one time employed one of the biggest crooks ever in Bruce Pearl.

If he would have chose Michigan, nobody would post about him being paid.

cam-newton-cecil-newton1_crop_650x440.jpg

I think it's funny that every time Iowa loses a recruit, it's because somebody was paid. Especially when Iowa at one time employed one of the biggest crooks ever in Bruce Pearl.

I think it's funny that every time there's something posted and a large number of posters feel one way about it, you seem to go the opposite direction...like clockwork...

Can you imagine the look on the Auburn boosters faces when word got out he picked Iowa? Heck it was probably a matter of life or death had he not changed his mind and went to Auburn.

Can you imagine the look on the Auburn boosters faces when word got out he picked Iowa? Heck it was probably a matter of life or death had he not changed his mind and went to Auburn.

"I'm going to Iowa" actually meant "My dad went to cash his check and it bounced...."

I just looked it up in the SEC football recruiting translation dictionary.

Latest posts