4 Ways to End Season

In order of preference.

1. Win out = 9-4 finish. Likely a New Year's Day Bowl win. Far exceeding expectations, 2008 all over again.
2. Win out and lose bowl game = 8-5 finish. Great year to build upon, 5-3 in B1G, Likely New Year's Day Bowl.
3. Spit remaining B1G schedule and win bowl game = 8-5 finish. 4-4 in B1G, Quality bowl win against quality opponent.
4. Split remaining B1G and lose bowl game = 7-6 finish. 4-4 in B1G, Played in a decent bowl game

Losing out won't be enough. Losing out and winning bowl game won't be enough. We need to build some momentum into next season. I'd predict either scenario 2 or 3 is the most likely.

In order of preference.

1. Win out = 9-4 finish. Likely a New Year's Day Bowl win. Far exceeding expectations, 2008 all over again.
2. Win out and lose bowl game = 8-5 finish. Great year to build upon, 5-3 in B1G, Likely New Year's Day Bowl.
3. Spit remaining B1G schedule and win bowl game = 8-5 finish. 4-4 in B1G, Quality bowl win against quality opponent.
4. Split remaining B1G and lose bowl game = 7-6 finish. 4-4 in B1G, Played in a decent bowl game

Losing out won't be enough. Losing out and winning bowl game won't be enough. We need to build some momentum into next season. I'd predict either scenario 2 or 3 is the most likely.

You left out 6-7 if we lose the last three.

Pretty amazing that Minnesota is turning out to be the Hawks best win. They are sitting at 8-2 and Iowa manhandled them at TCF.

Going gets tougher for them after their bye though with games against Wisky and MSU to close out the year.

Would like to see option 1!!! I thinking of a split to end the season and a bowl win, would be 8-5 nice season and moving the right direction.

Latest posts