3,552 seconds since last post.

Also when i click on a thread it sends me way down the page instead of at the top. Sometimes it sends me clear to the last page. It never did that before. Gets a little confusing sometimes when trying to navigate!

I noticed the seconds thing last night also.

As to you second issue, it should be taking you to the last unread post since you were last in that thread.

Whats up with that? My hawkeyenation app is showing me this instead of minutes. Weird

I noticed that too, and I think, as another poster mentioned, it takes to the spot you left off in the thread last time. I kind of like that feature. The whole seconds thing is a little strange though.

Whats up with that? My hawkeyenation app is showing me this instead of minutes. Weird
I noticed that too, and I think, as another poster mentioned, it takes to the spot you left off in the thread last time. I kind of like that feature. The whole seconds thing is a little strange though.
Sometimes it sends me to the end of a thread even if i never read any of it. Thats really my only issue with that feature.

Latest posts