2020 Just keeps getting crazier

longtimer

Minnesota is 0-2 and the College paper is talking 0-8 after an 11 win year. Of course that's a bit of overreaction as they still play Iowa Illinois Purdue Nebraska and Northwestern and there has to be a win in there. Actually they could run the table still as they have a fine offense, OK there defense is really bad. Couple Minnesota's start with the very real possibility Iowa will be 0-2 and Wisconsin losing at least 1 game (dont they have to wait at least 21 days? ) and you have Northwestern battling Purdue for the championship
Over in the Big 12 Texas is on the verge of Hell and a new coach. Not only are they very mediocre but are starting to lose big time commits for 22!
Oklahoma is done for the year so you have Iowa State (last championship 115 years ago) Kansas State and Oklahoma State battling it out!
The best player in the country has Covid. Why would he come back? they won it all last year

Finally can you imagine the Rose Bowl with no fans? I can't
And its only going to get crazier

Finally can you imagine the Rose Bowl with no fans? I can't
And its only going to get crazier
No one under the age of 71 goes to the Rose Bowl anyway. Statistically speaking, 40% of the folks who went last year are dead of advanced age or in “the home anyway.”

My buddy’s dad went in ‘18 and he said they were selling steamed carrots and those little cartons of milk with a straw on a plastic tray as an option for people to feel a little more at home.

And those big huge square plastic sunglasses that look like welding goggles for the cataract crowd? They had commemorative Rose Bowl editions that they have away free with every cup of coffee.

The only thing he said was lacking was there weren’t enough Velcro shoe repair stations. I mean, how are those orthotics supposed to work if you can’t get your shoes tight enough?

Last edited:
No one under the age of 71 goes to the Rose Bowl anyway. Statistically speaking, 40% of the folks who went last year are dead of advanced age or in “the home anyway.”

My buddy’s dad went in ‘18 and he said they were selling steamed carrots and those little cartons of milk with a straw on a plastic tray as an option for people to feel a little more at home.

And those big huge square plastic sunglasses that look like welding goggles for the cataract crowd? They had commemorative Rose Bowl editions that they have away free with every cup of coffee.

The only thing he said was lacking was there weren’t enough Velcro shoe repair stations. I mean, how are those orthotics supposed to work if you can’t
I was there. All the younger Hawk fans left before half time. The older, real Hawk fans stayed. You need to gather a bit more information next time.