2020 Andre Jackson

4 tough schools to beat out but this would be a huge pickup for Iowa. Anyone know his decision timeline?

This guy is the real deal. Probably the most upside of any (realistic) recruit on Iowa's radar right now.

Very tough competition here. We'll see if Fran can start being the bride over the bridesmaid.

I haven't been able to get this kid to respond to my messages since Iowa offered.

Good to see the Hawkeyes in there. I will reach out again.

This...is highly unlikely. Syracuse, UCONN and Maryland are all close to home, and UCLA is UCLA. Guess I'm sorta shocked that Iowa ended up in the top 5 which must mean something...like Fran really busted his ass on this one.

Do you ever have kids completely ignore you and then end up choosing Iowa?

Most times, no, especially out-of-state kids.

They’ll respond to a reporter representing Rivals, 247 or ESPN. When you come calling from Hawkeye Nation and Iowa is down the list, they don’t want to waste their time.

This...is highly unlikely. Syracuse, UCONN and Maryland are all close to home, and UCLA is UCLA. Guess I'm sorta shocked that Iowa ended up in the top 5 which must mean something...like Fran really busted his ass on this one.
I would say the fact that Iowa is even on the list makes Iowa a location that has impressed him overall, even more than the locals.

If he went to Iowa he would get a lot more individual media attention if he went to the other schools. Cook got a ton of media attention even if he was lacking in a lot of the aspects of his game. Foster would get a ton of attention too.

If he went to Iowa he would get a lot more individual media attention if he went to the other schools. Cook got a ton of media attention even if he was lacking in a lot of the aspects of his game. Foster would get a ton of attention too.

Players want to win and make it to the league. Most don't care about the media attention.