2015-2016 non conference schedule released

Finally... it feels like everyone else had announced weeks ago. So, I feel like 9-3 or better would be exceptional and anything under 8-4 would be a complete disappointment.

I think they can run the table, and I expect the players to believe so also. The confidence will give them a mental edge.

GW- W
CS- W
Marquette- W
Dayton- W
Notre Dame- L
Xavier- W
FSU- W
UMKC- W
W ILL- W
ISU- W
Drake- W
TT- W
11-1. Yep, I'm optimistic. 10-2 would be a great start as well.

Finally... it feels like everyone else had announced weeks ago. So, I feel like 9-3 or better would be exceptional and anything under 8-4 would be a complete disappointment.

This is where I'm at as well. Win the ones you should and at least split the toss ups and you're in decent shape.

I'll be shocked if they do better than 9-3, and if they do, we're looking at a very very good season for Iowa.

I could honestly seeing them losing to any of these

Marquette
Dayton
Notre Dame
Xavier or Wichita State
FSU
and ISU

so, just split those and Iowa is going to be ahead of the game come March IMO.

I'll be shocked if they do better than 9-3, and if they do, we're looking at a very very good season for Iowa.

I could honestly seeing them losing to any of these

Marquette
Dayton
Notre Dame
Xavier or Wichita State
FSU
and ISU

so, just split those and Iowa is going to be ahead of the game come March IMO.

Folks, this is a really strong set of opponents and Iowa will be young off the bench. If Iowa plays really good hoops in the non con, I'll be happy and the record will be what it will be. With so many FR coming in, I wouldn't be upset if Fran uses these games to get them game experience and ready for the B1G.

Latest posts