2005 Capital One Bowl on the BTN right now

That was a pretty impressive one handed grad by that LSU lineman. BTW that was my first and only bowl game I've ever been to, what a day to remember!!

That was a pretty impressive one handed grad by that LSU lineman. BTW that was my first and only bowl game I've ever been to, what a day to remember!!

It was impressive....He was a big boy....I think inertia was the only thing that was keeping him up and running...

This was an amazing game to be at. Sadly, we were on the other side of the field from "The Catch" in the Iowa Student Section. There were 8 of us and a buddy's parents who all drove down there for the game. The stadium and area was a dump, but I will never forget that game. We must have sung "In Heaven There Is No Beer" at least 25 times.

I can remember perfectly jumping up and down screaming like a girl when "The Catch" was made.. good memories

It was the first time in my life i had actually seen a bunch of people cry tears of joy. There was a group of 5 or so older couples in front of us that were having a blast the whole time, even though we might not have been the ideal fans most older couples would want around them. As soon as the catch was made, or should I say as soon as they realized what happened, the tears were flowing like crazy.

Needless to say, it was a good time.

Did Warren Holloway really say "a park in the walk"? Haha...that ranks up there with Reggie Miller's "a full steam of head"!

I'm watching the Michigan game, and I forgot how far back Rodgers would drop on every play. He'd take like 10 steps back before he'd look to throw the ball.

Also can't believe how ineffective Nick Bell was in this game (at least so far).

Did Warren Holloway really say "a park in the walk"? Haha...that ranks up there with Reggie Miller's "a full steam of head"!

I noticed that, too.

Seriously, if I were him I'd be ******. That's not live, they could have stopped the damn camera and re-shot it. Of course if someone says "Full steam of head it's gotta air..

It was the first time in my life i had actually seen a bunch of people cry tears of joy. There was a group of 5 or so older couples in front of us that were having a blast the whole time, even though we might not have been the ideal fans most older couples would want around them. As soon as the catch was made, or should I say as soon as they realized what happened, the tears were flowing like crazy.

Needless to say, it was a good time.

Will admit I had tears of joy at that game. And to have the LSU fans file quietly past all the Iowa fans out of the Citrus Bowl after that game was awesome.

Latest posts