'20 Five-Star Oskaloosa Big Man Xavier Foster Talks About Iowa Official

It would be great to get his young man at Iowa, in fact, it would be awesome. But, I have to believe these visits are just for a quick cup of coffee while on his way to Duke or UNC.

5-stars BB players just don't stay in Iowa. Unfortunate, but true. Hope he proves me wrong.

I'm thinking he becomes a Hawkeye! Someone has to be optimistic about it. He grew up a Hawk fan the way it sounds. Has a chance to team up with other great home grown talent and be part of something special with his family right down the road. That has to be a factor. He is just using those other schools as pissing posts for free trips to see the country and have a good time while being treated like royalty. Who wouldnt take advantage of that?! Go HAWKS!

I think we are in the conversation. If the team has the kind of season I'm expecting...over 20 wins, top 5 in the conference and more than 1 game in the NCAA Tournament...then I think our chances are at least 50-50. If I'm wrong and we miss the NCAA I think 20% is more realistic.

Good game to see! :)

The in and out game between the bigs this year should help our chances with him; although, his 3pt shooting hasn't been that great this season so far. We don't have anyone with his shot blocking capability so it would be nice to reel him in for that and rebounding.