2 NW Tix For Sale

hawklock00

My buddies from out of town had to cancel so I have 2 extra tix. Paid $125 each for them 2 weeks ago so that's what I'd like to get for them.
Section 132 Row 52. NW end zone, top row. No one behind ya, you can sit or stand up against the wall. Great view of the whole stadium, I used to stand up there all the time after I snuck in when I was a kid :) I'm guessin it would be a sweet view for the pregame hoopla as well!
I live in I.C. very close to the stadium, we can meet anytime tomorrow after 12pm.

Go Hawks! Hawks-45 NW-14 silence the Debbie Downers!

My buddies from out of town had to cancel so I have 2 extra tix. Paid $125 each for them 2 weeks ago so that's what I'd like to get for them.
Section 132 Row 52. NW end zone, top row. No one behind ya, you can sit or stand up against the wall. Great view of the whole stadium, I used to stand up there all the time after I snuck in when I was a kid :) I'm guessin it would be a sweet view for the pregame hoopla as well!
I live in I.C. very close to the stadium, we can meet anytime tomorrow after 12pm.

Go Hawks! Hawks-45 NW-14 silence the Debbie Downers!

Horrible seats and more than double what they are worth. Sorry just sayin.

horrible seats? I disagree. Ive sat up there many times and like it a lot. Thanks for you're worthless 2 cents, you must be bored. just sayin.

My buddies agreed to cover $25 of each tix to help me sell these since they bailed at the last minute. I would like to concentrate on tailgating tomorrow, not selling tickets. $100 each. Thanks

You are not going to find anyone at the game willing to shell out $200 for 2 tickets in the corner of the stadium. Even Stubhub is cheaper than that right now.

not trying to be rude hawkin00, just givin some friendly advice. I think those tickets should probably about 60 dollars now and about 20 dollars before game time.

BobUecker.jpg

Turn this stadium around and I'd be in the FRONT ROW!

Actually, we were wrong. I was at the game hoping to get a good deal for tickets and there was not anything going for less than $110. There were people all over the place looking for tickets. My wife and I ended up tailgating and then went to Bennegins to enjoy the game. Still had a great time but it would have been more fun to get in the stadium but there was no way I was going to pay $250 to get in the stadium.

Hawklock, how much did you end up selling yours for? Just curious.

100 each, and worth every penny. I watched the game from about the same area (went and stood up top in NW endzone corner- I don't know why people think thats a horrible spot, I love being able to see the whole field. Seeing the "card tricks" from there was awesome too. To each their own I guess, GO HAWKS

You are not going to find anyone at the game willing to shell out $200 for 2 tickets in the corner of the stadium. Even Stubhub is cheaper than that right now.

I sat up there (sec 132, row 51) earlier this year when I got some extras for the ULM game, and it's a nice place to be. And the market for those seats was about $100 ... I couldn't make the game and sold mine in the NEZ for $120 each.

I sat up there (sec 132, row 51) earlier this year when I got some extras for the ULM game, and it's a nice place to be. And the market for those seats was about $100 ... I couldn't make the game and sold mine in the NEZ for $120 each.

Like I said before I stand corrected on the price. I checked the tickets the scalpers were selling up and down the street and they were single tickets, endzone or corner seats, and they were asking $120 each for them. There were a few students trying to sell their tickets for $110-$120. I refused to pay that much so I ended up at Bennigans.

I had tickets, but I was curious to see what the market would be walking up melrose. Saw nothing for sale and fingers in the air. I figured the price was pretty high and this was 30 minutes before kick.

It was a tight ticket Saturday with a lot more buyers than selllers. Hope you got your price and don't apologize for selling them for more than face value. No one steps up to buy Tennessee Tech or Monroe tickets and says, "Oh, here please take face for them I just wouldn't feel right paying you less."

Latest posts