#2 Iowa - Wisconsin Game Thread

What an ass kicking. CC did most of her damage in 2nd and 3rd quarters. Didn't score at all in the 4th just facilitated. Did that last game too. Only 18 shots so Mulkey can suck on that. The Peacock announcers putting Kim on blast over her 40 shot comment was pretty awesome. You don't see that sort of thing very often. Not only did they do that but they put up a graphic showing her usage and how efficient she is.

What an ass kicking. CC did most of her damage in 2nd and 3rd quarters. Didn't score at all in the 4th just facilitated. Did that last game too. Only 18 shots so Mulkey can suck on that. The Peacock announcers putting Kim on blast over her 40 shot comment was pretty awesome. You don't see that sort of thing very often. Not only did they do that but they put up a graphic showing her usage and how efficient she is.
Yeah, I did enjoy the slam on Mulkey. She needs to worry about her team as opposed to slamming other players and teams. I imagine most of the colleges out there would take a Lisa Bluder over Mulkey. I can’t recall a B1G coach ever slamming an opposing player. I can recall a B1G coach slapping another coach though!