2:30 ABC Iowa @ Penn State

I saw that as well, but they have 2:30 EST which would be 1:30 in Iowa so I assume that is suppose to be 2:30 CST and 3:30 EST instead.

Figured it would hit the 2:30 ABC spot. I was thinking about this last night. Assuming PSU beats Indiana this week both teams will come in with one loss, just like last year. The difference, last year we were ranked 17/18 and PSU was ranked 20. This year we will have the same records as last year yet both will probably be unranked (PSU may jump in the top 25 as they are receiving votes). Interesting how the polls work.

I was really hoping for this to be an 11 AM kickoff. I'm in a wedding at 4:30 that Saturday and will miss a good chunk of the second half. Hopefully the outcome is decided before the wedding starts.

I predict a 6-9 point spread with Iowa as the underdog. Iowa will get Moneyline value at +250 / +300. I still think Iowa wins outright, calling it now 24-13. should be a great weekend to value bet the Hawks. Vegas shouldn't have amnesia this time and make them a double digit dog in happy valley, I will sh!t my pants if Iowa is a bigger dog than 9 points!

the only other game Iowa will be a dog in this year will be Nebraska (25% chance that Michigan will be favored). iowas season played out on paper says 9-3/10-2.

I was really hoping for this to be an 11 AM kickoff. I'm in a wedding at 4:30 that Saturday and will miss a good chunk of the second half. Hopefully the outcome is decided before the wedding starts.

Dammit me too. In a wedding that starts at 230. Usually love the 230 kicks

I predict a 6-9 point spread with Iowa as the underdog. Iowa will get Moneyline value at +250 / +300. I still think Iowa wins outright, calling it now 24-13. should be a great weekend to value bet the Hawks. Vegas shouldn't have amnesia this time and make them a double digit dog in happy valley, I will sh!t my pants if Iowa is a bigger dog than 9 points!

+4 / +160

+4 / +160

thats a fair assumption. I woulld lean closer to a touchdown spread, and +200. everything we are saying now amongst us homers about our team has already been thought of by vegas insiders.

Iowa "should" have covered against ISU, making us 3-0 ATS with an asterisk. The public will be heavily on PSU at -4 if what you say comes true. They start & move the line to get equal action.

And personally i see the line closer to a touchdown for PSU at home. And solely because of the route that will happen this weekend versus Indiana!

Technically* PSU should have covered versus Iowa in '09. but a blocked punt on "punt coverage" team happens 1/100 times.

It does not matter where the line is, My guess is that the money line will be luscious anything over +160 would be great.

Finally a little bit of National coverage for the Hawks this year..

(Pitt doesn't count cause we **** the bed in the first three quarters..)

Kind of wish this were a night game, but Ill take 2:30. Iowa should win this one something like 24-14. PSU has a good defense but their offense is horrible.

You're a gambler Tex!

Night games are set.

NU 3, Iowa 1

50254_316419649465_2670981_n.jpg

My wife is a grad student at Notre Dame and she got tickets for the Notre Dame game that week so I will be attending that. It will be cool seeing a game in that stadium as I never have before but it's not so cool to be missing the Hawks.

In summary, what I saying is it's cool that I have a wife who likes college football but it's not cool to miss the Hawks.

Latest posts