2:00 Iowa vs Western Michigan Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

3-0 Iowa vs 2-1 Western Michigan in CHA. I's expect WM to try to slow it down a bit. So this may not be another 100 point game, but I think that Iowa will continue to shoot the ball well and take care of business. Doyle is not expected to play again, so the lineup that Iowa used against NIU will be used again.

Riana Harmon should be very familiar with this Western Michigan program. So her knowledge in preparing for this game will come in handy.

Hawks had very little trouble with Broncos. Kathleen wasn't dressed for the game but she was running and didn't have a limp. That's a great sign! Mac was knocking down the 3's. Megan was getting beat up pretty good......as usual. Chase couldn't hit anything and Hannah was stealing the ball with ease. The 4th. quarter the starters pretty much sat out and the replacements couldn't buy a basket. Effort was there but it just wouldn't fall. Next up is the Puerto Rico tournament being played in Florida. Hope the Hawks bring home 3 more wins. Good luck Hawks!

Hawks had very little trouble with Broncos. Kathleen wasn't dressed for the game but she was running and didn't have a limp. That's a great sign! Mac was knocking down the 3's. Megan was getting beat up pretty good......as usual. Chase couldn't hit anything and Hannah was stealing the ball with ease. The 4th. quarter the starters pretty much sat out and the replacements couldn't buy a basket. Effort was there but it just wouldn't fall. Next up is the Puerto Rico tournament being played in Florida. Hope the Hawks bring home 3 more wins. Good luck Hawks!
Thanks for keeping the info coming. Hopefully I'll be back joining the game activities soon. Good luck to the Lady Hawks.