1990 Iowa Football Roster

I'm visiting Denver, CO for Christmas and was out to dinner tonight when a gentleman looked at my son's Hawkeye stocking cap and said, "I was a Hawkeye." We talked for a bit and he said that he played for the Hawks in the 1991 Rose Bowl. His first name was Dave and I think his last name started with a "T" and he said he is from Omaha. Can someone help me with his name, or tell me where to find a 1990 football roster to see where I can look him up? He was a super nice guy and I'd really like to get his name.

Thanks for your help Hawk Nation!

Can someone help me with his name, or tell me where to find a 1990 football roster to see where I can look him up? He was a super nice guy and I'd really like to get his name.

Thanks for your help Hawk Nation!

Didn't he write his number for you on a napkin, and kiss it? j/k, sorry, couldn't resist.

If that was the team with Matt Rodgers at QB, Danan Hughes, etc. It was very good and went 10-1-1. Despite leading Michigan in the first half at kinnick, the wolverines stormed back to deny Iowa an undefeated season. (And possibly playing for the National Championship).

Actually the 1990 team that played in the 1991 Rose Bowl went 8-4. They went 10-1-1 in 1991

If that was the team with Matt Rodgers at QB, Danan Hughes, etc. It was very good and went 10-1-1. Despite leading Michigan in the first half at kinnick, the wolverines stormed back to deny Iowa an undefeated season. (And possibly playing for the National Championship).

Dave Turner was from Clinton. I know because he nearly broke my nose giving me multiple crossfaces when I was a freshman in highschool when I had to wrestle him to help him get in shape for the state wrestling tournament.

I think the last name was Tymeson, or something similar but I was just unable to catch the name clearly. Are there any archives out there of old rosters or old programs from the 1990 season or 1991 Rose Bowl? I appreciate everybody's help thus far in helping to solve my Christmas mystery!

Latest posts