1987 Full Basketball Games!

without checking - i think that @illinois game put them at 16-0 - i remember listening to Z after that game and him freaking about being 16-0. now i'm going to go see if my memory i worth a 'darn'.

The 3 game stretch from Illinois to Indiana was epic! The team sure showed a lot of grit starting in the second half of the Illinois game. Just seeing Jeff Moe play was worth the price of admission.

remember watching the OU game with my dad @ home as a 'kid'. very up and down game - thought we had lost it in the end, and then gamble launches that 3. i just skipped ahead and watched that OT period. thanks for posting.

funny - i was just thinking about as great as that OU game, it was doubly 'ungreat' thinking about UNLV. for the love of you know who - do not watch that game! :)

Been married for 3 years when the OU game and the UNLV game were on, and my wife thought I was absolutely nuts about Iowa and about the NCAA tourney until those games, then she became a believer....been hooked ever since (and up to 30 years, going on 31)....:)

Latest posts