#12 Iowa vs Mildcats Senior Day Game Thread

ClintonIAfan

Today is going to be senior day in Iowa City, as Iowa will threash the mildcats at 3:00 pm today. Trading cards for senior day will be available in the concourse while supplies last, so get there early. Pack the house, because not only will 3 great seniors be recognized, but Iowa will be playing tp finish the season with an undefeated 15-0 home record! This game will also be on BTN.

I don’t know if I want to watch this team after what happened last night, at least not until Fran and Dolph get back

We gotta change something up or we’re gonna be a one and done twice in a row. Here’s to hoping they all got to bed right away last night, someone should really write a letter to Delaney about this crap of scheduling a home game two nights in a row at the end of the B1G season

I vote for @ClintonIAfan to draft the letter. His articulacy and knowledge of basketball refereeing will surely crush the B1G leadership and give them a “threashing” of their own medicine.

LET’S GO!!!!

It’s a little cold and windy out here, besides that it’s a beautiful day for Hawkeye basketball. Don’t forget to arrive early because the crowd is going to be large and the supply of trading cards may run out quickly.

Fryowa and tksirius will be at Carver today....together, again:cool:..........................

revenge%20of%20the%20nerds.jpg

Megan getting beat up pretty badly on that Stewart Jump shot. Refs need to call some of that soon or it will get out of hand.

The hands on defense, effort on defensive box outs and offensive flow/pattern on transition offense - so much better to watch after whatever that was on the same floor yesterday

Latest posts