10-0, Our defense really stinks

leroy3d

Our defense is really terrible, we can't stop anybody. Thank goodness against better competition, our offense shines.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

it's not our defense. It's our inconsistant offense. Apparently O'keefe wasn't paying attention that we were running it down their throats.

Oh wow. There are some really ignorant people...are you watching the game? You could argue this has been one of our best defensive games so far.

And.........you're insane.

It's called "try and score some points". Hey running the ball is really working and we got some passing going. Let's run a bubble screen or an end around...or 8 posts into the LB traffic jam in the middle.

If this is our offense get used to average B1G record for the next whatever.

And nebby is dinged up at dtackle. first two drives broke tendencies edge runs, trips sets. going to have to shake it up. one good thing is mcnutt has doublemove set up. dennard flying on short routes

And.........you're insane.

It's called "try and score some points". Hey running the ball is really working and we got some passing going. Let's run a bubble screen or an end around...or 8 posts into the LB traffic jam in the middle.

If this is our offense get used to average B1G record for the next whatever.

Yep, running bubble screens or end arounds against this team is completely playing to their strength. That is, unless you are just trying to draw up their safeties to go over the top.;) Could it be that Iowa is getting Nebby exactly where they want them?:rolleyes:

Oh I forgot. :eek:

Oh wow. There are some really ignorant people...are you watching the game? You could argue this has been one of our best defensive games so far.

It hasn't been that great defensive performance.

They are running every play, converting 3rd downs and eating clock. The longer we let Nebraska hold the ball the less possessions we get. With the way the offense is playing these long drives aren't going to cut it.

In short Nebraska is able to do what they want to do. That is the opposite of good defense.

Guys, not everybody can pound Nebraska in between the tackles like Northwestern did. O'Keefe is calling a masterful game, but when the guys fail to execute and have multiple drops, it's pretty hard to blame O'Keefe.

It hasn't been that great defensive performance.

They are running every play, converting 3rd downs and eating clock. The longer we let Nebraska hold the ball the less possessions we get. With the way the offense is playing these long drives aren't going to cut it.

In short Nebraska is able to do what they want to do. That is the opposite of good defense.
you're not watching the game, are you? Either that or this is the first year you've watched this sport.

you're not watching the game, are you? Either that or this is the first year you've watched this sport.

Is that your retort to anything or do you got anything better? If my comment is so easy to refute then do it. Otherwise your wasting my ******* time.

Is that your retort to anything or do you got anything better?
not sure what you can handle....I'm watching a game where Iowa's offense has failed to execute when passed the 50 and a defense who is tired....but playing very well. We're down 10-0.....DId you think we'd be winning by 4 TDs?

not sure what you can handle....I'm watching a game where Iowa's offense has failed to execute when passed the 50 and a defense who is tired....but playing very well. We're down 10-0.....DId you think we'd be winning by 4 TDs?

That's what you got out of me saying we're not playing good defense? Seriously? I suppose if you create strawmen it's pretty easy to win arguments.

Okay, for the few posters who can not read between the lines, yes I am joking. I think our defense is playing fine, our offense needs to play at a higher level.

Latest posts