Iowa Basketball Lands Seydou Traore

Peyton, DIx, Freeman, and Harding should start

Dembele and Tadjo probably will split minutes

Pryce and Cooper should be first players off the bench

Drew Thelwell is an interesting wild card and could be a pleasant surprise

Looks like Owen will have more support inside

If Cooper and Tadjo can contribute by the start of the Big Season, we could be a
dangerous team

Dix, Peyton and Cooper nailing threes, will take the pressure off Freeman inside

Looking forward to Brock's passing expertise, I hope he is shooting at least 1,000 threes an hour
the entire Summer/Fall
Totally agree. Good starters but no known depth at guard.

Front court: A classic and talented center, no known back up, and a bunch of probably good forwards. I think Py could have an All Big Ten season. Develop a little more reliability and there's no way he averages under 20, and I'm thinking around 8-9 RPG. A year like Whitey's senior season.

It sounds like the other forward will start Ladji and with Traore and Tadjo so pretty talented depth. Pr, and young Koch are talented depth at the 3, although young.

Have to avoid any injuries like the team with Bakari Evans (?). I think that team ended up being good. A NCAA qualifier, I think. The year Fran basically had three healthy guards. I think Josh Dix will be a fairly big scorer. A lot of minutes to fill but maybe being filled by more talented players. Brock Harding's ball skills and court vision are going to make for a well lubricated offensive game.

I'm optimistic of a strong finish. There's a kind of generational turnover. Starting with an almost all new core of players. It should be an interesting show.

Latest posts