Is Hill going to be our starting QB

Wait til we're all mad we don't have a serviceable back up like Hill after game 3 this year lol. These kind of things write themselves

Wait til we're all mad we don't have a serviceable back up like Hill after game 3 this year lol. These kind of things write themselves
?? I think most of us will take what's behind door #3 instead of Hill no matter what. Be it Lainez, Resar or portal QB to be named later. Hill being gone is a net positive no matter how it's spun.

In Lester’s presser he was asked if he has a QB that can run the ball when the play calls for it and he specifically said Marko can run the ball. He has been getting twice the reps all the other QB’s has been getting. This will make many happy on the forum (including me). He did mention that Hill is throwing the ball much better compared to how was doing at the beginning of practice. Tim mentioned Hill’s mechanics were off especially his stance was off balance. This is what I expected could happen with a OC that knows his QB shit.
Agree, and extend. The biggest problem with BF's coaching was his misunderstanding of the QB's and their roles in an offense. Nate Stanley probably didn't need a lot of direction from Brian. He was very good, very entrenched and probably audibled into a better formation anyway.

The terrible QB play began with Petras and has gotten generally worse with each passing QB.