NCAA

Lol to all comments. I have two dings on my bracket already. Both from the 11th seeds winning

FFFFFUUUUUUUDDDGGGEEE!
Had Nevada upsetting Dayton. No clue they are coached by Alford ... explains blowing a 17 point lead in final 6-7 minutes. Nightmares of 2006 NE x Northernish Louisiana Tech State!:eek::mad:
That was the one and only NCAA tourney game I've attended, talk about highs and lows.

Good point but Fran's sitting at 6-12 overall in the tourney with zero sweet 16s since he's been here. In that time Coach Cal's gone 32-11 with a NC, a loss in the championship, loss in the Final 4, 3 losses in the Elite 8 and one sweet 16 loss.

Fran's got him in the last 5 years, but over the I believe Cal started at Kentucky the same year and has a bit more to celebrate. I get the fact there's a huge difference in terms of UK vs. Iowa, but I'd give 5 years of bad finishes for Iowa to have the success UK did prior to that.

i would take Fran 100x over than Calipari. Boils down to character and I don’t really think there is a poster on this website who doesn’t favor character.

Latest posts