Iowa vs ILL

Another rotten egg on senior night. Iowa has had their share of those with Rutgers and Indiana a few years ago and definitely the last two years.

Fran winning games when you have to have it isn’t his strength.
Illinois is a bad matchup for us. Stellar free throw shooting carried the day for us versus them last year. This year we fell behind, settled for the perimeter, and haven't gotten to the line enough.

Not expecting to win two games in the BTT so we are looking at the NIT.
If the Penn State score holds up we play Ohio State. I don't think there's any way we beat them. If Maryland comes back we play Minnesota. Better odds but still not good.

Dix is my favorite dude on the Iowa team.
Hands down the best all-around player. PS and TP have their moments but they can also be wildly inconsistent - especially when it's such a bright lights / season-changing game (like tonite). Dix just comes to work and delivers.

I seriously wonder if the home croud gave them nerves. They aren't used to that and crumbled under pressure.

Hands down the best all-around player. PS and TP have their moments but they can also be wildly inconsistent - especially when it's such a bright lights / season-changing game (like tonite). Dix just comes to work and delivers.
Perkins is overall good and I hope he comes back. But when he's bad he takes a lot of minutes from Harding who completely changes our offense. Patrick and Krikke will help our team next year by not coming back I think. Both decent players but both take a lot of minuets from young guys who might end up really good.

Latest posts