Iowa @ Nebby thread

What outrage will the angry Iowa twitter mob occupy itself with this week?

I think my critiques have not been out of anger if referring to me. Bluder just watched her team get outscored 27-10 in the fourth quarter and sat on her timeouts way too long and made zero adjustments seemingly. A very bizarre performance all the way around.

First time I have posted all season, I believe.
It has been an amazing year and fun to follow.
But we have blown some leads and at least against Ohio St Bluder admitted she coached poorly down the stretch. Rinse, Repeat today.

It would be nice to see Bluder and staff enhance their recruiting but it is what it is after all of these years.

This team is much more enjoyable to watch than the men’s team. I just watched PMac dribble around for 15 seconds and went nowhere in the end. Rinse, Repeat. Freeman is a stud though.
The kid is a baller.

I think my critiques have not been out of anger if referring to me. Bluder just watched her team get outscored 27-10 in the fourth quarter and sat on her timeouts way too long and made zero adjustments seemingly. A very bizarre performance all the way around.

But we have blown some leads and at least against Ohio St Bluder admitted she coached poorly down the stretch. Rinse, Repeat today.

It would be nice to see Bluder and staff enhance their recruiting but it is what it is after all of these years.

This team is much more enjoyable to watch than the men’s team. I just watched PMac dribble around for 15 seconds and went nowhere in the end. Rinse, Repeat. Freeman is a stud though.
The kid is a baller.
I'm with you. Not angry in the least. Bluder just flat out lost this game for Iowa. As you said, look at the scoring in the 4th quarter for each team. Sad for the team and especially for the fans who came from near and far to see CC play and score for 4 quarters instead of 3. They were cheated a little bit.

Bluder did get her wish though as CC will likely break the record at home. Hope the Hawks can win but it'll be a long bus ride home from Lincoln.

The kid is a baller.

It's sad that some on here think people are mad when all some are doing is stating the facts that are right in front of us. They don't think Iowa can do wrong and how dare anyone complain about an Iowa coach.

Iowa teams win a lot, but in some sports coaching and recruiting or lack there of leave a lot to be desired. How much better can Iowa teams be?

Last edited:
Agreed, Bruder wanting Clark to break the record at Carver cost Iowa this game. I hope this loss does not cost them a #1 seed, but it certainly could.

Last edited:
Hawks still have to go to Indiana yet.
Yes, they whipped the Hosers in CHA by a large margin. But they also thumped the Bugeaters in IC.

A tie for the conference title is hopefully still attainable.

Gotta get Molly Davis back to healthy. Her shouldering some of the ball handing and #2 in the conference 2.5 assists to turnovers ratio, plus her shooting ability were sorely missed today.

Didn't play their game. Also not playing great D in the latter stages. And why no D at the end? You just had the girl trapped and fouled early at 18.1 seconds left I believe. Just play the D there for a few seconds. I thought she was in trouble and they could have gotten a turnover but they just gave the foul. Same on the next inbound as they didn't really go for the steal at all but just fouled. The second not so much but that first was a shot at a turnover if the Nebraska player makes a bad decision. She did look flustered as they fouled her and may have bailed her out.

They certainly did give it to Nebraska more than they got beat by Nebraska.

Latest posts