Iowa vs PSU

HuckFinn

Iowa vs PSU, no thread? Just so you will know, HN, Iowa is absolutely getting fucked by the officials. Over 10 fouls, over 10 TO’s, Freeman on the bench. Of course. 42-34 at half, PSU leads. Scoring droughts for Iowa, since every time we get a decent inside shot, we get hammered. No calls. Our guards are getting molested any time they have the ball. No calls. PSU coach molesting the officials when fouls are called on his team. They are cowards.

Won’t bother with any more posts tonight. HN shows no interest.

PSU. Vicious fouls on Dix, others, We are being at least level 1 intentional fouled.
Frequently. Just now Dix picks up his 3rd on a ticky tack so called moving screen. Bull shit. Officials needed to get him out of the game. Successful.

Iowa up 60-54 10 minute mark second half We are playing 5 on 8. I just hope we get out of this one with no serious injuries.

BTW: P Mac brought us back into the lead with scores, assists, rebounds and steals.

yeah.... been one of the worst officiating games for this team all year.

oddly fran doesn't seem mad.

Been atrocious.

Undoubtedly terrible zebra work

Hawks do not die lately and fight back while playing solid team ball

Good game

Pryce's breakout game

His potential is enormous

giphy.gif

Another February knockdown. Officiating....ya......but have to shut down the perimeter....they didn't.

I am done with BT basketball officials. Need new gene pool. I am sure someone will tell me officials don’t lose games for teams especially on the road. I call bull shit. I have watched literally 100’s and even maybe thousands of games. I am not deaf, dumb, and blind. Did not just fall off the turnip truck.