CC driving ticket sales

From The Athletic and Scott Dochterman on Sunday:

The Northwestern game at Welsh-Ryan Arena on Wednesday was sold out in November, and resale tickets start at $608 per seat.

Last edited:
Clark should be getting a cut of ticket sales for away games. Of there was ever a case of NIL generating revenue, this is it.

Record ticket prices for Michigan vs Iowa Thursday night.

According to @TickPick, this is the *2nd most expensive women’s basketball game of all-time (college or WNBA). The average purchase price is $521.

The cheapest ticket sold for this game before the news of Caitlin Clark nearing the record was $110; the current “get-in” price is $454.

Remaining courtside seats at @StubHub are $9,844.

*note: TickPick updated its information to 2nd, not first.

I read where the Chiefs/Dolphins playoff game had 1.8 million people add Peacock accounts.

I wonder how many for the Michigan game?

I read where the Chiefs/Dolphins playoff game had 1.8 million people add Peacock accounts.

I wonder how many for the Michigan game?

I hear NBC is moving their studios from 30 Rockefeller to 801 Grand.
Because Peacock only lost $2.8 billion instead of the projected $3 billion and Iowa women's basketball saved their butts. Rumors of Clark hosting SNL. Tom Brokaw coming out of retirement. They're going all in on Iowa out of gratitude. Tom Arnold, Ashton Kutcher, Elijah Wood, Jason Mamoa, and Ron Livingstone will be hosting the Olympics. They'll resurrect a CGI Johnny Carson and the backdrop will be a cornfield outside Corning. Even considering pardoning Roseanne Barr.

I kid. But, only sorta.

Of course, I dunno how much they're making off me, they ran a student special last fall, no doubt targetting Iowa students since so many games were going to be on Peacock and I'm watching off my kid's account.

Q1Lnn1H.jpg

Latest posts