Bowl Games this week

Maryland looking good so far. Apparently only the middle of the Big can compete and beat SEC teams.
Our blue bloods are black eyes!
Iowa, I'm only asking for one thing. Please, please, finish the deal for us average guys that get looked down upon the nose of Michigan, Ohio state, and Pedro state!
Remember you guys are what makes the Big a hard conference to compete in!
You make the Big relevant!

All, here is wishing you a Happy, Safe and Healthy 2024. Also, I am going to raise my glass at 11:59 Central Time tomorrow night, pray next year there are no bowl games other than the twelve teams participating in the National Championship quest, Hoops, has this down correct. These bowl games, called the pop tart bowl, the cheezit bowl or what I would call the cheezie bowl should not exist, stay home and scrimmage on your campus, you can do without a year's supply of cheezits and a fake Rolex watch.

Maryland looking good so far. Apparently only the middle of the Big can compete and beat SEC teams.
Our blue bloods are black eyes!
Iowa, I'm only asking for one thing. Please, please, finish the deal for us average guys that get looked down upon the nose of Michigan, Ohio state, and Pedro state!
Remember you guys are what makes the Big a hard conference to compete in!
You make the Big relevant!
Good night, Ben, Lee, time for your medication, who the flying f__k cares about whether Maryland wins a bowl game or for that matter Iowa, these are scrimmages at best. Oh, I watch the dirty dozen all the time, love the way you coached up Jim Brown, he had potential as a running back.

Yeah be kind of hilarious if pee-state loses too along with Michigan and Iowa wins. All the mediocre Big teams win against decent competition and the Big dogs crash!
You beat me to it. OSU and PSU are down. MN, Rutgers, NW, are winners, and then Maryland kicked the crap out of Auburn. Sweet! Go Badgers! Go Hawks! Go to hell, Michigan cheaters.

All, here is wishing you a Happy, Safe and Healthy 2024. Also, I am going to raise my glass at 11:59 Central Time tomorrow night, pray next year there are no bowl games other than the twelve teams participating in the National Championship quest, Hoops, has this down correct. These bowl games, called the pop tart bowl, the cheezit bowl or what I would call the cheezie bowl should not exist, stay home and scrimmage on your campus, you can do without a year's supply of cheezits and a fake Rolex watch.
The whole bowl thing was ruined years ago by the money grabb ncaa. Then the bowl games expanded like rabbits breeding.
I would say with the new nit and portal rule that hopefully some are done with in a couple of years once they see attendance down. If next year's platform is implemented correctly then next year's playoff should be enough.

Ole Miss looked very good. Their QB dropped some dimes just right on the money and their tall WR's just went up and got them. Great hands and body control NFL esque. A differnt level.

Ole Miss looked very good. Their QB dropped some dimes just right on the money and their tall WR's just went up and got them. Great hands and body control NFL esque. A differnt level.
I agree! It seems years ago but you could always identify conferences. Big 10 as hard hitting running and defense. Little 12 as pass happy and no defense. Of course this was air raid Era. Pac 12 pass happy and some defense, usc, Stanford, ect. Sec close to big 10 running and defense. Today, it seems to me sec had been able to adapt all three phases the best. Run, pass and defense. Big 10 has the biggest gap to me from lower to top teams in the pass game. Just my observation though. I believe that's why Kirk had more success in earlier years before air raid systems took affect. Just rewatch Iowa/LSU game over and you can tell both teams pretty even keel on offense philosophy. Hard nose control the line of scrimmage play. I believe today this is where KF style has been passed up on offense and where most teams today have more pass attack style offense. Kirk is still in the early 2005 era.

Latest posts