what is your bold prediction for saturday?

SixAMtailgate

Curious whether anyone has any big predictions (other than a final score) for the game.

I have a feeling that Iowa will be down by double digits at some point during the game.

Not saying Iowa won't win the game, but I could see a 10-0 deficit like last year @PSU.

We will force and recover a fumble on kickoff coverage.

Nielsen will have 2 INT's.

Sandeman will have at least 5 catches and lead the team in receptions this game.

Defense will give up less than 175 yards passing.

Keenan Davis gets not only his first catch, but his first touchdown of 2010.

D-Line bats down/swats 3 Foles passes at the line of scrimmage, and one of those gets intercepted.

Jewel rushes for 125+ yards.

I think Sash and Greenwood are going to show us some magic this week. It's been pretty quiet for them so far this season so I think one of them is due for a big INT

I'm going to predict what I predicted before the ISU game, this is going to be ugly/boring. We've turned a corner my friends & last years experiences has made this team so much better. The Bend but don't Break defense has turned into a Smash Mouth Defense. Our offense is a well oiled machine. I too think we win by 3 td's, and we won't give up more than 1 touchdown.

I think Sash will complete his mission of head hunting this week and take someones off.. Adrian will show Foles what a sack feels like which slows his attack... Jewel shows the front 7 what 5'9 210 feels like time & time again and wears them down... and the running success opens up pass and stanzi brings in an all out aerial assault..
Iowa 33
Arizona 6

Stanzi gives up 1 pick but it's NOT returned for a TD

Clayborn gets 2 sacks

Hawks return the favor from last year and take an INT to the house

Hawks score on their first possession

Tied at half

The announcers will mention the "heat" and "speed of Arizona" about 45 times

Hawks force 4 turnovers

Iowa 29 Arizona 17

Tarp and Neilsen both de-cleat a couple UA WR's just after they catch some underneath routes.

IA dominates the LoS most of the night.

Jewel finishes his runs even "angerer" this wk, absolutely freight training some unsuspecting UA DB's, on his way to a 100+ yard night.

Hawks win, 34-17.

Latest posts