2022 College Football Survival Pool

Well whatever the usual procedure is. I think they have had ties in the past and there was a procedure they followed.

This year was the first year I decided to take it seriously by analyzing strength of schedules and trying to determine who might be the best teams in the country at the end of the season. . So I never paid any attention to what happens if and when there are ties.
Fair enough! Congrats on making it to the end. I really don't see how this doesn't go to a tie breaker.

Fair enough! Congrats on making it to the end. I really don't see how this doesn't go to a tie breaker.

Congrats to you also!

Now what?

I hate the SEC because I lived in Georgia for twenty years until I moved away five years ago.

If somehow Michigan and Georgia end up in the championship game, how about we stick with our last picks?

I think someone on here did say there is a tie breaker rule they have used in the past. I am open for anything and also fine with a tie.

We've got another tiebreaker!

As in years past, it's as easy as this:
- 5 FBS vs. FBS games used to pick per week, regardless of records
- Best of 5 wins
- Tiebreaker continues under this format until a winner

As we've done in the past, the most recent victims of the game get to jump back in the fun and choose the tiebreaker games. So, @HawkGold , @Bigfist , @FabFew , @JoeyLabasForPresident , @kicker22 , @hawkinn3 , @Robowe , @Caven and @MNHawkeye89 : message me your pick for your tiebreaker game (Fri or Sat game for week 13) by Tuesday at noon CT. I'll post them asap after that, then the final 2 can make their picks by kickoff.

I'll take the first 5 I get. If I have them sooner than that, I'll post asap.

Week 13: https://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/13

Cheers!

We've got another tiebreaker!

As in years past, it's as easy as this:
- 5 FBS vs. FBS games used to pick per week, regardless of records
- Best of 5 wins
- Tiebreaker continues under this format until a winner

As we've done in the past, the most recent victims of the game get to jump back in the fun and choose the tiebreaker games. So, @HawkGold , @Bigfist , @FabFew , @JoeyLabasForPresident , @kicker22 , @hawkinn3 , @Robowe , @Caven and @MNHawkeye89 : message me your pick for your tiebreaker game (Fri or Sat game for week 13) by Tuesday at noon CT. I'll post them asap after that, then the final 2 can make their picks by kickoff.

I'll take the first 5 I get. If I have them sooner than that, I'll post asap.

Week 13: https://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/week/13

Cheers!

Let me make sure I understand how this works. You guys that are the most recent ones out get to pick five matchup games and we each pick the winners of each of those five games and the person with the best record out of those five games is the winner. If it’s a tie we do again the next week. Is that correct?

Let me make sure I understand how this works. You guys that are the most recent ones out get to pick five matchup games and we each pick the winners of each of those five games and the person with the best record out of those five games is the winner. If it’s a tie we do again the next week. Is that correct?
I believe so yes - and your picks will be sent directly to Zamboni I believe so you can't see each other's picks until you have both submitted them at which point he will post them.

Thanks to those who sent in tiebreakers. @PlatypusMessiah & @BigD, here are your games to pick:

Baylor @ Texas
Minnesota @ Wisconsin
Oregon @ Oregon State
Purdue @ Indiana
Notre Dame @ USC

Send me your picks as a message before 11am CT Friday and I'll drop them here and in the sheet.

Good luck!

Had mixed feeling on this game. Notre Dame is a huge name brand and recruits the blue bloods. Traditionally a power run type of program.

USC traditionally speed and quickness oriented. If this game was at Notre Dame I would have gone with them. So mainly going with home field advantage on this one.

I am assuming that we chose the same winners except on this pick.

No worries our QB will get that seven points right back………….. in three games combined.

Question; why did our rusher just stop rushing the QB. A little pressure there could have been the difference.

No worries our QB will get that seven points right back………….. in three games combined.

Question; why did our rusher just stop rushing the QB. A little pressure there could have been the difference.

Oops bouncing around between the live game thread and this thread