The Brohm Has Iowa's Number Game Thread

why is Petras still in the game? pathetic, and I not screaming for a QB change, just play the backups like a normal program. No injuries to starters please....

I shouldn't have pulled my punch on my pregame prediction.

The ingredients were there for the game to play out exactly this way.

Our Offense would do better to take a knee three times then punt a few series in a row. Could use more time up. ;-)

why is Petras still in the game? pathetic, and I not screaming for a QB change, just play the backups like a normal program. No injuries to starters please....
Ironically Petras is reverting on his throws too, so it makes me doubt him more going forward.

2 game win streak. Wife saw the score, said that the 24 points for Iowa is like someone else scoring 50…..she gets it!

I had Iowa 17 to 16 winning, but this is better.

I didn't pick a score.
If I were to have and had to put money on it, I would have said like 21-10 Purdue.

But Purdue's defense is not just weak. They're pretty bad. See Rutgers and Nebraska scores.
The Hawks would want some revenge for last year.
The defensive line was so good last week, the secondary was primed to make a splash with some pics against a passing team. And they have the desire to shut Jones down.

The right ingredients for a shocker.

If I were convinced that was gonna happen, I still would have thought Purdue would have scored at least a TD. AT least 2.

The offense is going to suck, the line can't block, Charlie Jones is going to score 3 touchdowns, and Brian Ferentz is NEVER going to be fired.

Welp, at the the wind and rain should make the kicking game fun to watch.

Go Hawks!
Don't gamble today

Latest posts