Wisconsin Prediction

Dadman

OK, so do we catch Bucky in a post Purdue hangover, or does memory of last years 3 peat linger?

How they manage to reload is a complete mystery to me. They have a bunch of mediocre athletes, little depth, not much inside game. It will be very tough for Iowa to win this one at the Kohl Center.

How they manage to reload is a complete mystery to me. They have a bunch of mediocre athletes, little depth, not much inside game. It will be very tough for Iowa to win this one at the Kohl Center.
If you think Johnny Davis is mediocre, you don't recognize talent.

It should be the Murray-Davis show, or at least that's what the media will call this one. But lest we forget, I expect Davison to put on some theatrics- as long as he doesn't aim below the belt. Or if he does, please, please let it somehow involve Toussaint.

I don't expect Iowa to win this. I do believe they will go 6-4 or better at home in conference play. I have 4 road games circled:

@Maryland
@PSU
@Rutgers
@Nebraska

Can they get 3 of those 4 and steal one somewhere else?

Do you think Greg Gard is a good coach? Everyone keeps predicting his demise and the demise of the whole Wisconsin basketball program...yet we are 7 years into this.

If you think Johnny Davis is mediocre, you don't recognize talent.
Of course Davis is far from mediocre, but he is also an unusual addition to this Wisconsin team. They have, in the past, typically had one “star” player surrounded by role players. Or, some years just role players.

It should be the Murray-Davis show, or at least that's what the media will call this one. But lest we forget, I expect Davison to put on some theatrics- as long as he doesn't aim below the belt. Or if he does, please, please let it somehow involve Toussaint.

I'd rather have it involve Connor or Josh O. Can't afford to have Toussaint get suspended or something. Connor and Josh O? Meh...they could sit a couple games.

This is a game Iowa should be able to compete in but since It's a Big Game, on the road, Fran's coaching, stupid lineups, unnecessary Technicals, etc... Game is over by halftime..

I think Iowa keeps it close and so does Vegas - I definitely don't expect to win this game but Iowa has at least a punchers chance IMO.

OK, so do we catch Bucky in a post Purdue hangover, or does memory of last years 3 peat linger?
It's more likely Iowa is hungover ...
KeeM ain't going for 35 (he'll be closer to what he did at ISUck). Key will be what Jo-Bo does (don't expect much against a solid defending team) and if Ulis / Perkins can have really good games on both ends against the Davis / Davison.