Welcome back board

Damn, I missed you guys! Do any of you post elsewhere? I realized the only connection I have with most of you is on this forum.

I did start an account on Hawkeye Report (Rivals), my twitter is the same as my user name here (@ssckelley), just in case we get ghosted again and anyone wants to stay in touch.

Glad to see you guys again. Never thought I'd of missed this place or all of you as much as I did the moment I tried logging on and everything and everyone was gone. Damn glad to be back.

I love that movie.

To this day I laugh out loud when they show the outside view of the 747 and you hear old-timey propeller plane noise. 99.9% of the people who watch that movie don't catch it, but it's one of the funniest things about that movie. You just don't get comedic creativity like that anymore.
Never caught that, but you nailed it with the creativity. There's no way in hell in the PC world we live in that they'd even attempt to make Airplane, Blazing Saddles, or half the classics from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Its a damn shame as I rarely see anything produced now that comes close to generating the laughs like the classics do.

Glad the site is back. I checked out another site and they were throwing shade and speculation on what happened to this site. All I can say is that they can suck it.

Latest posts