Michigan Class of Big Ten

I was told earlier in the year that Michigan was gonna lose at least 3 or 4 games in conference play....

I think Gonzaga and Baylor are excellent teams but their conference competition drops a notch below the competition that Michigan is playing or going to play. Illinois, Ohio State and Iowa are a notch above teams like Texas and West Virginia and Gonzaga's conference opponents.

The Big Ten Teams are battle tested and I'm not sure Baylor or Gonzaga have faced the level of competition to be ready.

RE: Michigan Class of the Big Ten. Yes sir, Yes Maam they run they shoot and they rebound and they play "Lock Down Defense". When I played sports in college we used the term "athletes". Some very cheap advice for Franny when they play either of those teams in the next two weeks. Please no zone and put your athletes on the floor Frosh or any recruits that may want to play a pick up game. I played college sports I do not call out players however remember I said athletes on the floor.

Not sure why I am obsessed with Michigan playing all 20. I guess it is the precedent it may be setting by allowing the brand names to run roughshod over the rest of the conference.

Since I am on a roll in my own mind Frederick is one of those athletes that needs to be on the hard court as much as possible

I think Gonzaga and Baylor are excellent teams but their conference competition drops a notch below the competition that Michigan is playing or going to play. Illinois, Ohio State and Iowa are a notch above teams like Texas and West Virginia and Gonzaga's conference opponents.

The Big Ten Teams are battle tested and I'm not sure Baylor or Gonzaga have faced the level of competition to be ready.
Gonzaga beat us. But we shot horribly from the 3 and Suggs couldn't miss. If Weezy and CJ are hitting I would like our chances against them. But Michigan is the class of the BIG.

10-13 from 3 to start the game against Ohio State. They can shoot and have a big guy that is stud. They are very similar team to us with the difference of a probing point guard and better defense. Brown is a really good defender.

I'm worried about our defense in pick in roll action. They run it well. Should be a couple of good games this week to watch. Winning one would be good, two great, or losing two would be big bag of suck.

Latest posts