The Happy Thanksgiving and beat Nebraska game thread:

Need somebody to spark this team up. If only Kirk would change QB's
Wont happen til after season. Now with more bowls cancelling, won't be bowl practices. Combined w/ no spring practice last year and who knows this year - not good for a developmental program

I'm close to watching another game because I know Nebraska will March down the field and score starting second half and I don't want to see it.

Where was Heflin...did he get hurt? That's a huge loss for the defense. Huge. He's a big, big part of our run defense...and controlling the line of scrimmage.

We are moving the ball...we will be fine offensively. Petras made one bad decision. He's throwing it well. Geez...give the kid a break. He's just got to learn that sometimes you can ignore the clock in your head. When you OL is protecting like that...just relax.

Nebraska has had two big big plays that kept those drives going...McCaffery's run and that ridiculous 3rd down throw to the sidelines. I trust Phil to have a few wrinkles...but losing Heflin is an unwelcome development.

It looked like Sargent got hurt too. He's a big loss too...he's been running the ball really well. The defense is going to need to step up and get stops to start the 3rd.

Full Metal Jacket Gunnery Sergeant Hartman GIFs | Tenor

Offense seems to have an anchor at qb. Has he hit one deep throw this year? Worse than Stanley so far. He can hit the strong arm throw hash to far sideline. Other than that, not very impressive. IF we have major talent behind him it might be worth a look. IF! Otherwise it will continue to be a frustrating year. Im not going to jail or therapy over this covid season. Im going to my happy place and if we win great. If not...ill just abuse some lawn furniture in the back yard....goooos-frahhhhh-bahhhhhhh

Where was Heflin...did he get hurt? That's a huge loss for the defense. Huge. He's a big, big part of our run defense...and controlling the line of scrimmage.

We are moving the ball...we will be fine offensively. Petras made one bad decision. He's throwing it well. Geez...give the kid a break. He's just got to learn that sometimes you can ignore the clock in your head. When you OL is protecting like that...just relax.

Nebraska has had two big big plays that kept those drives going...McCaffery's run and that ridiculous 3rd down throw to the sidelines. I trust Phil to have a few wrinkles...but losing Heflin is an unwelcome development.

It looked like Sargent got hurt too. He's a big loss too...he's been running the ball really well. The defense is going to need to step up and get stops to start the 3rd.
So the excuses starting already?

Best play for Hawks in first half was center hike for Nebraska! Need a few more of those

Latest posts