Cordell Pemsl Arrested

No. Give me Till bringing some energy off the bench.

I would mind seeing both play a little more in favor of Pemsl as long as the lineup is right. Fran has been using what resembles an NBA second unit with Garza, JW and/or CJ on the bench at the same time. There were a couple brief times against Maryland & Illinois in which all 3 were out of the game at the same time.

Whoever is on the court is going to look bad in that scenario.

This is more serious than a speeding ticket. The fact that he had the somewhat recent DUI followed by this is really a poor look on his part.

I could see this being a few games at least if not more.

This is more serious than a speeding ticket. The fact that he had the somewhat recent DUI followed by this is really a poor look on his part.

I could see this being a few games at least if not more.

It's worse than some speeding tickets and less bad than others.

Enough is enough. He's gotten worse every year and isn't a B1G player and apparently has a ten-cent brain to boot. I don't care if he ever plays for Iowa again. One of the walk-ons can do the exact same thing he does, and probably better.

If this was an isolated incident, that would be one thing.

This arrest is because he was driving with a revoked license which resulted from an OWI in September for which he pleaded guilty.

I've been in favor of tightening the rotation anyway. Pemsl's 12 minutes can easily be redistributed, just gotta keep Garza out of foul trouble.

Enough is enough. He's gotten worse every year and isn't a B1G player and apparently has a ten-cent brain to boot. I don't care if he ever plays for Iowa again. One of the walk-ons can do the exact same thing he does, and probably better.

Im sorry, I just can’t agree with you on that. The guy has had injury issues since high school. What was once a promising future has been derailed off the tracks. Can you imagine that happening to you? On top of that, all he has to do is open any social media app and see people making derogatory comments about you. Then his minutes has been few and far between while still trying his best to be revenant again. All the while, he is trying to keep a positive attitude. Give the kid a break. He still has one more season to try and be a big contributor to this team. FWIW, when it comes down to a battle, I would want Cordell in my corner. I hope he comes back next year and make all his critics eat their words. The kid has more guts than many posters on this site.

Latest posts