I TOLD YA...SAME OL HAWKEYES

This is par for the course for a Fran coached team. By my count this will be three times now he has lost to a garbage Nebraska team in Lincoln. I wonder what the excuses will be this time? Injuries are the obvious, but good teams find a way to win even with injuries.

You can say what you want about injuries but you don’t just replace a Bohannon and what he brings to this team. His loss is monumental. It’s most likely the dagger for this team hopes this Big Ten season!!

This is par for the course for a Fran coached team. By my count this will be three times now he has lost to a garbage Nebraska team in Lincoln. I wonder what the excuses will be this time? Injuries are the obvious, but good teams find a way to win even with injuries.
You can chortle all you want right now. We kicked away two games we should have won. Outplayed, outhustled, outcoached.

No injury excuses. Nebraska was down to six players last year and beat us in OT then nearly made to the weekend in the BTT.

Just don't go running and hiding if we reel off four in a row again. Like you did in December.

You can say what you want about injuries but you don’t just replace a Bohannon and what he brings to this team. His loss is monumental. It’s most likely the dagger for this team hopes this Big Ten season!!
Except his defense costs us as many games as his clutch shooting wins. See Maryland, Nebraska, Michigan State for 2019 evidence.

Good teams sometimes fight through injuries. And sometimes good teams become bad teams because of injuries. You can only lose so many players. I don't think injuries cost us here near as much as playing in a sauna 3 days ago.

Except his defense costs us as many games as his clutch shooting wins. See Maryland, Nebraska, Michigan State for 2019 evidence.

Maybe, but with JT, CJF now for Defense....having Jbo doesn't allow teams to pack it in on Garza...

And.

12% in 4-33 shooting. Ultimately...you wont win any games doing that....

Good teams sometimes fight through injuries. And sometimes good teams become bad teams because of injuries. You can only lose so many players. I don't think injuries cost us here near as much as playing in a sauna 3 days ago.

Losing a close one in a sauna.... if we win that game...coulda kept thing rolling...

I'm trying not to keep harping on this but there is no excuse for the B1G having that game being played there. Not only the sauna atmosphere but the floor was like a skating rink.

Really blaming tonight’s loss on a basketball game played 3 days ago? Lmao!!!

Is IOWA in trouble against Maryland? I heard it’s windy and thendrive back from Nebraska Was bouncing the players all around.

Then he should’ve had a roster better than he has. Pemsl and Till really? He knew Jordan would miss this season. This is where recruiting misses and lack of transfer market hurts you.

Really blaming tonight’s loss on a basketball game played 3 days ago? Lmao!!!

Is IOWA in trouble against Maryland? I heard it’s windy and thendrive back from Nebraska Was bouncing the players all around.

Mostly. A lot had to do with CJ being out too. Some had to do with it being hard to do on the road. Some had to do with Nebraska draining ridiculous shots every time we made a run. The biggest problem in that game was 3 point shooting and that was mostly on the game 3 days ago. Penn State delt with the same thing getting owned by Rutgers.

Then he should’ve had a roster better than he has. Pemsl and Till really? He knew Jordan would miss this season. This is where recruiting misses and lack of transfer market hurts you.

It would be very nice if Fran had recruited enough to still be a really good team being down 4 of your top 8 or so. But not many teams can do that. If Duke lost 4 of their top 8 they would drop to a 7 or 8 seed probably.

It would be very nice if Fran had recruited enough to still be a really good team being down 4 of your top 8 or so. But not many teams can do that. If Duke lost 4 of their top 8 they would drop to a 7 or 8 seed probably.
Duke doesn’t fill half their roster with slow local kids

It's painstakingly obvious we are short on players. With the injuries and the absence of some. We don't need some dumbass like IowaHawkeyeFB to constantly "remind" us that Franuary comes early this year, or the meltdown has started. Say something constructive for once instead of reinforcing the fact you're presence here is unwanted and your comments are unwarranted.

Latest posts