Fleck postgame

uihawk82

Gave lots of props to the hawks but also said he thought his team played poorly in all phases. I wouldnt call their passing attack poor, they had about 450 yards total offense, and I thougth the hawks would stop their run game because they didnt run that well against PSU. Their defense played average but not poor.

Gave lots of props to the hawks but also said he thought his team played poorly in all phases. I wouldnt call their passing attack poor, they had about 450 yards total offense, and I thougth the hawks would stop their run game because they didnt run that well against PSU. Their defense played average but not poor.

Urban Meyer on the Fox post game show summed it up well. "iowa won because theft are a better football team"
Sounds like Urban needs a little peanut butter to go with his jelly. PJ getting too much camera love for him.

Kirk got in a shot with Dolph making fun of Fleck's medical skills. Shows he doesn't like Fleck, Kirk wouldn't say something like that if he respected him. Is it just me or is Urban kissing lowa's ass. Does someone have an interest in possible coaching at Iowa someday?

Spin it any which way you want, snake oil.

Your penalty cost your team the game.

Like the Cleveland Browns, Fleck and Minnesota still have a couple things to learn about being a winning front runner.

1) coaches don't get to run on the field when the whistle is blown. you're a clown.

2) your player was not 'motionless' no matter how many times you say he was. you're a liar.

3) you threw the refs off by running onto the field instead of rowing onto the field. you're a doush canoe.

4) why did you motion your QB to stay down on the ground at the end of the game when he was getting up to continue playing? you're a cheater.

Kirk got in a shot with Dolph making fun of Fleck's medical skills. Shows he doesn't like Fleck, Kirk wouldn't say something like that if he respected him. Is it just me or is Urban kissing lowa's ass. Does someone have an interest in possible coaching at Iowa someday?
That’d be rich to hear. Don’t imagine it’s in a podcast or anything.