!*****Official 'Badgers Enter A Very Tense Carver-Hawkeye Arena' Game Thread*****!

We got spoiled by these way too early rankings.

That being said, we played well defensively and down to the wire against a likely tournament team.

My wishful thinking this team can play well down the stretch and get maybe a 11/10 seed in the NCAA or a 1/2 seed in the NIT.

The life and pain of being a Hawkeye fan. Good game by Wisconsin as they made shots when they needed to. Poor decision by Fran to go man to man on the defense. Over and over again our guys got taken right to the hoop or was wide open.

In my opinion Fran got out coached. Give Wisconsin’s coach our kids and I believe Wisconsin’s coach wins going away.

100% culture win by Wisconsin, 100% culture loss by Iowa. Iowa had every advantage, from fouls to injuries, and still found a way to lose.

In the words of Sean Connery, Iowa came home and whined about how they did their best. Wisky's going home to f*ck the prom queen.

We got spoiled by these way too early rankings.

That being said, we played well defensively and down to the wire against a likely tournament team.

My wishful thinking this team can play well down the stretch and get maybe a 11/10 seed in the NCAA or a 1/2 seed in the NIT.

Wisconsin is a tournament team for sure. They will likely be a top 4 seed. They were favored on our court and we almost got them. Almost. Sometimes it sucks being an Iowa fan.

Minny looking good against OKST, early. I had that one as a toss up...seems I need to change my vote for conf record to 6-14.

For the Polly’s...that’s 50% more dubs in the BIG fourteen! :):rolleyes:

100% culture win by Wisconsin, 100% culture loss by Iowa. Iowa had every advantage, from fouls to injuries, and still found a way to lose.

In the words of Sean Connery, Iowa came home and whined about how they did their best. Wisky's going home to f*ck the prom queen.

It came down to 3's. Garza and Wieskamp couldn't hit anything. Bohannon had quite a few misses. On the other hand Trice kept shooting bullshit with his eyes closed and 7 guys on him and still made them.

I just realized that Minny is playing Oklahoma State. What the F is up with their uniforms???

Latest posts