Wyoming implosion makes them a non-threat!!!!!!!

Joshbrown

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyom...cle_277d2e79-0f9c-5123-b2d7-c8ffebe1b5c5.html

Three players from the Wyoming football team have been dismissed from the program and five have been suspended, UW athletics announced Thursday.

Defensive tackle Ja’Chai Baker, linebacker Drew Harvey and fullback Zach Taylor, all of whom redshirted last season, have been kicked off the team.

Taylor, from Gillette, was a two-time Star-Tribune Super 25 selection at linebacker.

Freshman running back Mike Green II, rising junior cornerback Antonio Hull, rising senior free safety Tim Kamana, freshman linebacker Adrian King and rising junior linebacker/nickel back Chavez Pownell have been suspended.

Lots of team turmoil from a nobody and you guys are scared?? You're messing with me, right?????

Oh great, now this game is even more of a lose/lose.

We win, big deal, we beat a broken team. We lose, we're a laughing stock.

Looks like old news though.

Coach Bohls always has his team ready to play, an upset is still a possibility. And with their big stud nfl franchise quarterback it might not even be an upset.

"rising" junior cornerback... "rising" senior free safety... "rising" junior linebacker... translation, they haven't really contributed yet.

http://trib.com/sports/college/wyom...cle_277d2e79-0f9c-5123-b2d7-c8ffebe1b5c5.html

Three players from the Wyoming football team have been dismissed from the program and five have been suspended, UW athletics announced Thursday.

Defensive tackle Ja’Chai Baker, linebacker Drew Harvey and fullback Zach Taylor, all of whom redshirted last season, have been kicked off the team.

Taylor, from Gillette, was a two-time Star-Tribune Super 25 selection at linebacker.

Freshman running back Mike Green II, rising junior cornerback Antonio Hull, rising senior free safety Tim Kamana, freshman linebacker Adrian King and rising junior linebacker/nickel back Chavez Pownell have been suspended.

Lots of team turmoil from a nobody and you guys are scared?? You're messing with me, right?????

That is an April article?? Old news.

83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg

potential #1 QB pick vs. an in experienced secondary and fairly green DL is not a gimmie

mrolympia you have upset me with your post . . . and when anonymous folk upset me . . . this happens
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
V
4145280-yosemite+sam+%26+bugs+bunny+-+hare+trimmed+%28pistols+at+ten+paces%29+%28low%29.flv.gif

The line returns 3 of 4 starters. They are not green and a Hawkeye would know that.
All the LBers return.
Jackson
Gervase
Rugamba
All 3 either an upgrade or an equal.

So our defense will be top notch and cannot be beat by a weaponless QB from a middling mountain west program. Now let this be a lesson to you!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
If we can lose to the Bison, and need an NCAA-record two game-ending FG attempt-blocks to beat UNI (the team that won the Orange Bowl), we can certainly lose to Wyoming. Just sayn.

Can't find how long these guys are suspended. Is if for game(s)? Team activities for awhile? Suspended from study table?

Laying groundwork....just in case.

Perception is reality, full strength or half strength. A loss to Wyoming would be bad. Basically, it would be viewed no different, nationally, than the loss to NDSU was last year.

To me, it's be worse. But, perception is reality.

Win the game, and it's moot.

Latest posts