Ben Skowronek to Decide Today

On the other hand his most recent visit was to Northwestern. It's a pretty sad indictment of our program if we can't out-recruit Northwestern.

------Evidently he will be deciding between Iowa, Northwestern, Indiana and Purdue

Kind of all you need to know about Iowa Football.

I see this as a non-issue. It will only give another MAC type player the opportunity to experience our world class facilities instead of Akon's.

The 2016 class will be another MAC class ranked in the 60s in the nation (12th in Big 10). Kirk's staff can't recruit at a big ten level.

Chose a school that probably uses WR's more effectively than Iowa. If we don't end up landing a WR that has more talent and potential this this kid (3*) then it's another miss. But, we brought in a few WR's in the class. Maybe he saw a full cupboard?

Very poor decision on his part. Iowa will get someone better though while he is a bust with the garbage mildcat team. Iowa has a lot of offers to other young athletes that will have the ability to make better choices.

------Evidently he will be deciding between Iowa, Northwestern, Indiana and Purdue

Kind of all you need to know about Iowa Football.
Dude, we don't even win those battles anymore. Heck, we lose to MAC schools (on and off the field) and even Villanova (FCS)

Here's a question. If you are realistic about your chances of playing professional football, and will most likely have to fall back on your education to make a living, would you rather have a degree from Northwestern or a degree from Iowa? As much as I love Iowa, I do realize the value of a Northwestern degree and don't blame the kid at all.

Here's a question. If you are realistic about your chances of playing professional football, and will most likely have to fall back on your education to make a living, would you rather have a degree from Northwestern or a degree from Iowa? As much as I love Iowa, I do realize the value of a Northwestern degree and don't blame the kid at all.
Yep. I'm sure the kid would never even be able to land a job if he just had a degree from Iowa.

Latest posts