Apparently Baylor and ISU think the 3 point shot is just about the only shot to take

HaydenHawk56

at least half way through the first half. Chuck, chuck, chuck, and chuck some more from the 3 line........

Re: Apparently Baylor and ISU think the 3 point shot is just about the only shot to t

And so far terrible officiating. Glad to see this isn't exclusive to Iowa games. The road team has to be 10 points better to have a chance to win.

Re: Apparently Baylor and ISU think the 3 point shot is just about the only shot to t

More ******** flops. Home teams get the calls because the officials can't separate their emotion from the crowds.

More ******** flops. Home teams get the calls because the officials can't separate their emotion from the crowds.

This is very true! Unfortunately, officials tend to get too caught up in the moment way too often and let the crowds influence their calls. Ed Hightower did the same but he usually made the call that would upset the crowd the most.

Anyone else notice Hogue plays with a toothpick in his mouth?? Odd

Surprising Baylor is letting ISU shoot from outside. They should own underneath.

I can't figure out why this is in the Hawkeye basketball forum instead of the rivalry forum other than the fact OP doesn't know there is a rivalry forum.

Geez. ISU is taking it to Baylor. Turned it into a blowout in the 2nd half.

ISU wont lose at home this year. And if they do some work on the road they will win the conf.
And I wouldn't say ISU has any true leader, same as Iowa.

Iowa just needs to get the crap done, period. Enough excuses, enough losing by 3 pts. Get it done!

Looks to me like the Hawkeyes are still the best team the clones have played all year.

Looks to me like the Hawkeyes are still the best team the clones have played all year.

This is true. Which makes the gut twist and rumble even worse.

Iowa st has a couple of things Iowa doesn't. Very solid guard play and the ability to consistently hit 3's. They could make a run in the tourney with the right matchups.

ISU wont lose at home this year. And if they do some work on the road they will win the conf.
And I wouldn't say ISU has any true leader, same as Iowa.

Iowa just needs to get the crap done, period. Enough excuses, enough losing by 3 pts. Get it done!

Deandre Kane.

Iowa State is really starting to Gel, best game they have played all year. We
ll see if they can repeat that away from Hilton, but they looked good tonight. They are better than the team we played a month ago, we still should have had them though.

Unlike us, can't close games, coach suspended. We need a big win to get some mojo going.

ISU is a team of closers. Iowa not so much. Franny gets mad though?

I can't figure out why this is in the Hawkeye basketball forum instead of the rivalry forum other than the fact OP doesn't know there is a rivalry forum.

Thanks for the tip Mr. Self Righteous.

th

How many of Hoiberg's players started as freshmen at ISU?

Do we really need to go down this road again? Point is moot. Iowa State is playing even better than they were in the beginning of the season. Why can't we enjoy having two good schools in the state this year?

I'm not sure I understand the question, but it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't care if every single player was a transfer as long as they win and don't get into trouble.

Here are the guys that haven't transferred in and have been Cyclones since they were freshmen though....

Ejim, Niang, Thomas, Morris, Naz Long, Sherron Dorsey-Walker, Percy Gibson, and Tyler Ellerman. 8 out of 11 guys isn't so bad is it?

Latest posts