Iowa v UNC-W Game Thread

I love how strong we are underneath. Had a lot of tough boards in the first half. Also, we have a lot of length at a lot of positions and it's forced a lot of turnovers. Let's hit a few threes in the second half so we can really fap over this one.

I love how strong we are underneath. Had a lot of tough boards in the first half. Also, we have a lot of length at a lot of positions and it's forced a lot of turnovers. Let's hit a few threes in the second half so we can really fap over this one.

We want to run and it starts with rebounding. So how exciting to have the length but also the speed to do it.

Loved the D and Uthoff showed what he is capable of. He will be hard to contain. Good to see Jok finally make that three, maybe took the lid off for good.....

Olaseni is a monster blocking shots. Great hustle by everyone. Wilmington will be gasping for oxygen close to the end of the game. I wondered how Wilmington got a point when Iowa made a free throw. They corrected it however......

It's odd to say, but I want to see more of everybody that hasn't played much. What a great complaint to have. We all realize who we're playing, but it's great to be a hawkeye.

beards are cool.

tumblr_m8e75llizP1rq40r4o1_1280.jpg

Went upstairs to grab a beer and my wife is watching 20/20 and it's a segment on vodka Sam. They are interviewing her and her mom about the incident.