OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Once, in Phoenix, I was at a Buffalo wild wings. I saw Mark Grace go into the bathroom, so naturally I followed him in. I broke all urinal etiquette and stood right next to him, nodded, and said "Mark", with a smooth head nod. I didn't even pee, just pretended. Creepiest thing I've ever done.
i just sh-0- my pants

To combine the two posts, I met the guy in what may be my favorite YouTube video.

oh my. I've had that sudden onset a few times in my life. Usually i'm at home.
I had a time a couple of weeks ago where in was in class and really had to go. I've taught 26 years and have never pooped at school for no other reason than the fact that I have something like that to keep going. I had a migraine about 20 years ago and threw up twice, but that's it. I had a rough 3 hours but I made it and didn't shat myself. Whew...

I had a time a couple of weeks ago where in was in class and really had to go. I've taught 26 years and have never pooped at school for no other reason than the fact that I have something like that to keep going. I had a migraine about 20 years ago and threw up twice, but that's it. I had a rough 3 hours but I made it and didn't shat myself. Whew...
I don't think I ever crapped at school or college or work in all my years.

This thread is at 32.25% of stated goal by 8-31-24.

Minimum of 11.68 posts per day remaining.

now that's quite a claim.
My best friend of almost 30 years refuses to go anywhere other than at home and he's been that way as long as I've known him.

He'll ride 5 hours in a car being totally uncomfortable passing 100 gas stations along the way just to go at home.

Dude doesn't even like to use the bathroom in a hotel room no matter how nice it is. Complete weirdo and I give him hell about it constantly.

Had a hemorrhoidectomy few months back, since then I’ve almost shit myself at least once a week. My new butthole and I are getting to know each other again, quite interesting and exciting time for me. Also think it has to do with adding Metamucil to my daily intake, as an older guy I value it more than gold. Worth it though, best decision ever and worth the pain. I’m always dropping and picking up the soap in the shower now to flash the wife my new brown eye.

water, yeast, malt and hops

water, yeast, flour and salt

add variables of handling, time and temperature

simple

so simple, yet infinite variety of outcomes. I've been baking bread 2-3 times a week lately. while its pretty good, I'm still not getting the results I want.

My best friend of almost 30 years refuses to go anywhere other than at home and he's been that way as long as I've known him.

He'll ride 5 hours in a car being totally uncomfortable passing 100 gas stations along the way just to go at home.

Dude doesn't even like to use the bathroom in a hotel room no matter how nice it is. Complete weirdo and I give him hell about it constantly.
I bet you do.

When I was a young teenager I had an aunt and uncle who just loved to camp, EVERY weekend. They had a certain group they would tour with and camp. I went with them one weekend and I clearly remember my uncle telling me on the way home how funny it is that you don't have to feel like you have to chit until you pull into your town or driveway on Sunday. No chit, as soon as we pulled close to home the urge of having to give birth to a 3.5lb turd came to fruition. No chit!

We are going to make our goal Fryowa!!

Had a hemorrhoidectomy few months back, since then I’ve almost shit myself at least once a week. My new butthole and I are getting to know each other again, quite interesting and exciting time for me. Also think it has to do with adding Metamucil to my daily intake, as an older guy I value it more than gold. Worth it though, best decision ever and worth the pain. I’m always dropping and picking up the soap in the shower now to flash the wife my new brown eye.

Signed,
Yuk!

Post of the decade. Not even close competition.

water, yeast, malt and hops

water, yeast, flour and salt

add variables of handling, time and temperature

simple

so simple, yet infinite variety of outcomes. I've been baking bread 2-3 times a week lately. while its pretty good, I'm still not getting the results I want.
Bread making is a hobby of mine. What results are you looking for that you aren't getting?

This thread is at 32.25% of stated goal by 8-31-24.

Minimum of 11.68 posts per day remaining.

Traffic will pick up in August. If we can get 7 or 8 a day through the mid summer and then get around 15 a day come August we will be fine. As the season gets closer we will get a lot more traffic and even if we are only on page 90 by opening day I suspect we will get to 100 by the end of halftime of the first game.

now that's quite a claim.
Lived in Burge Hall for two years and never once shat in the bathrooms there. Place was a complete wreck with vomit on the bathroom floors most of the time. Would always just dump in Phillips Hall. Carried a roll of TP in my backpack at all times.

Latest posts