how to watch Fever preseason game

Zstatman

I appears the Fever preseason game at Dallas, 7 PM CT, will be broadcast on wnba.com and on the wnba app.

Don't hate me if I'm wrong...............

Good first half for CCC, 16 points, 4-8 from deep, one nice bounce pass assist to Boston.

She could have more points, but this is preseason, and they are trying to get everyone involved.

She looks just like Caitlin Clark from the snips i see on twitter. Everyone is impressed

CC ends up with 21 in a 3 point loss.

In the second half both teams played like the exhibition game it was. The Fever need to get better at being ready to catch those inside passes.

I was able to watch using the app and streaming to the TV. CC did well overall. She would have had more assists if the Fever made some easy shots. Her defense wasn't bad.

In watching the press conference afterward she looked physically and mentally exhausted and just wanted it to end. She was peppered with questions, but being the good soldier answered them all.

I thought she shot well but was timid on the drive. WNBA allows the defender to check the ball handler with both arms to impede. I think that was some of it, but also seemed to be running a diff offense where they don't want her to drive as often.

If you want to watch WNBA games I would download the WNBA app to your phone. You can buy individual tickets for games. The preseason game Friday did not require a purchase.

If you want to watch WNBA games I would download the WNBA app to your phone. You can buy individual tickets for games. The preseason game Friday did not require a purchase.

I tried to do that, but I couldn't remember my Gmail password and didn't feel like dealing with it!

I did watch it on my desktop. According to what you say I may have to pay for that in the future.....does it never end.

I tried to do that, but I couldn't remember my Gmail password and didn't feel like dealing with it!

I did watch it on my desktop. According to what you say I may have to pay for that in the future.....does it never end.

I could loan you my gmail password

It is one of my ex-wives phone number

You can get ESPN 2 on Youtube TV and, of course, ESPN

• 5/14/24 @ Connecticut, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN 2)
  • 5/20/24 vs. Connecticut, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
  • 6/30/24 @ Phoenix, 3 p.m. (ESPN)
  • 7/2/24 @ Las Vegas, 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)
  • 7/14/24 @ Minnesota, 4 p.m. (ESPN)
  • 7/17/24 @ Dallas, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Some games will be on ABC and CBS

• 5/18/24 @ New York, 1 p.m. (ABC)
  • 6/16/24 vs. Chicago, 12 p.m. (CBS)
  • 7/6/24 vs. New York, 1 p.m. (CBS)
  • 8/18/24 vs. Seattle, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)

Amazon Prime members can watch WNBA games for free on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the 2024 season. Prime Video is the WNBA's exclusive national streaming partner for the 2024 season, which includes 21 games and the Commissioner's Cup championship game

• 5/16/24 vs. New York, 7 p.m. (Prime Video)
  • 5/30/24 vs. Seattle, 7 p.m. (Prime Video)
  • 6/27/24 @ Seattle, 10 p.m. (Prime Video)
  • 9/19/24 @ Washington, 7 p.m. (Prime Video)

That is 14 games out of 42 regular season games for Free

Caitlin is going to do quite well in the WNBA, once she and the Fever adjust, things will be fine

She was attracting intense attention on offense every play and a lot of the time having 2 players
guarding her

Her three is off, but will correct itself each and every game, her assist and rebounding are a factor right now

The Arena was filled with Caitlin fans and set a Fever preseason attendance record

Gabby and Conner posed with Caitlin after the game

Cool

1715383493739.png

I thought she looked better attacking off the dribble. Also, had several times where the big was really slow rolling to the hoop after picking. That'll get cleaned up soon.

I thought she looked better attacking off the dribble. Also, had several times where the big was really slow rolling to the hoop after picking. That'll get cleaned up soon.

Yeah, things should iron out in time sooner rather than later

The pieces are there for fun season to watch

They have the talent that just need to gell

Boston is fun to watch, and I managed to quell my Hatred for Grace Berger

1715396879774.png

She and Caitlin work quite well together

Latest posts