You Pit Barrel Cooker Guys?

Fryowa

Administrator
Actually, I picked it up at a local Ace Hardware store the other night. It's in the back of my Subaru Outback now!! Can't wait to open it.

okeefe4prez

OMG, I'm so getting that too. My wife is going to kill me!!

Better hurry - price already went up almost 10%!!! It was only $35 at the beginning of summer and now it's $38.

The smokey joe is great for us. I make Korean BBQ on it a bunch and we can keep running batches through if we have people over. Fantastic for wings for 3 or 4 people. Easily accommodates 4 pork chops. My boy cooks Japanese sweet corn on it (sweet corn par boiled and finished on a grill with mirin and soy sauce brushed on). You'll cut your charcoal use in half. My biggest complaint with charcoal is the wasted energy if you fire up a full size kettle.

MelroseHawkins

Better hurry - price already went up almost 10%!!! It was only $35 at the beginning of summer and now it's $38.

The smokey joe is great for us. I make Korean BBQ on it a bunch and we can keep running batches through if we have people over. Fantastic for wings for 3 or 4 people. Easily accommodates 4 pork chops. My boy cooks Japanese sweet corn on it (sweet corn par boiled and finished on a grill with mirin and soy sauce brushed on). You'll cut your charcoal use in half. My biggest complaint with charcoal is the wasted energy if you fire up a full size kettle.

Exactly.

MelroseHawkins

Had that for the first time last fall (someone else made it) and it was awesome.

Haven't done it yet but I always was going to wrap some sweet corn with bacon and grill it. I would think the bacon juice marrying with the corn would be awesome.