Wuld u rather ...

STILLBUSTER

Lose to Ames and he the laughing stock of Iowa for a year, or ...
Lose to Bizons and b the laughing stock of all of college football for a week?
One ( more ) shining moment !:(;)

The way ESPN was talking after the game, the fallout may not be that bad. It sounds like the focus is more on North Dakota State being good than about iowa sucking.

Wow tough one.......it is like pick your poison. The right answer should be to never lose to an FCS team, never lose to an FCS team at home when you are ranked, but the clowns are so bad it defies logic.

Losing to either team sets Iowa back for one reason or another. Again Iowa is shown to be a fake or wannabee on the National Stage.

To be honest, if I was guaranteed over $30 million if I got fired, I know I wouldn't give 100%. Y'all prob disagree, but I think most people fall in the same boat, including Kirk Ferentz.

Iowa isn't on the mind of the College football world. Seriously, Iowa just isn't that important to anyone outside of Iowa. The world will little note nor long remember this.

I think you assume too much that the laughingstock loss to NDSU will last only one week.

The way ESPN was talking after the game, the fallout may not be that bad. It sounds like the focus is more on North Dakota State being good than about iowa sucking.
Mmmmm....mmmmm

Lemonade!!

it's moments like this that it should be in Ferentz's contract that if he loses to a FCS team he loses a chunk of his salary.

It's funny but even after going 12-0 in the regular season last year we were still the laughing stock of college football (we didn't play any competition blah blah blah). This (along with the Rose Bowl beat down last year) just gives the Iowa haters more ammo.