Wouldn't it be ironic if....

Seth53

....our season mirrors NIU's from last season?

We beat them in the opener in a tight one. They run the table, end up in a BCS game.

I know, I know, put down the pipe, but, one can dream can't they?

peyote

its a cactus from the desert of northern mexico and southern usa. Contains mescaline and is highly halucinogenic in the five senses. Has been used for ritual and spiritual purposes for thousands of years by the Huixol and Taraumara indians of northern mexico as well as by the indians of the arizona desert. The spirit of peyote is very old, he is Don Juan, a wise old man that takes the consumer of peyote into the higher dimention of the world, where he acquires great wisdom and sees the creation of the cosmos through vivid visions.

The OP has the goods.

It would be like rain on your wedding day. Or that good advice that you just didn't take.

Which is to say that it wouldn't be ironic.

Here's a question...what's harder, us having our four trophy cases full (CyHawk, Floyd, B10 Championship, and BCS Bowl Game) or the old Tiger winning the four majors in one year. I'm thinking it's harder for us with Iowa State and Minnesota to contend with...oh, now that's some competition. Christ, they shouldn't even have to move the trophy down to the game for those contests. Right now, they should be covered in dust with termites eating the bases.

I'd be more concerned about the teams on Iowa's schedule contracting the plague and dying off week after week to achieve that scenario, but that's just me.

....our season mirrors NIU's from last season?

We beat them in the opener in a tight one. They run the table, end up in a BCS game.

I know, I know, put down the pipe, but, one can dream can't they?
Hard for me to actually believe this could happen but like you said, we can dream.

A little too ironic, and yeah I really do think
its like rain on your wedding day
its a free ride, when youve already paid
its the good advice you just didn't take

really powerful stuff.

Latest posts