Woody

PCHawk

I saw an offensive possession tonight where the lane completely cleared out and all Woody had to do was step over one step and get an easy pass from Gesell 5 feet from the hoop with no one around. Instead he just stood right next to the guy guarding him like he was hiding from the ball. I don't know what his deal was today but he was awful on both ends of the floor.

I just want him to JUMP for a defensive rebound. They had equally tall interior guys grab several key rebounds.

I saw an offensive possession tonight where the lane completely cleared out and all Woody had to do was step over one step and get an easy pass from Gesell 5 feet from the hoop with no one around. Instead he just stood right next to the guy guarding him like he was hiding from the ball. I don't know what his deal was today but he was awful on both ends of the floor.

I remember the exact possession you are talking about. I had to double take thinking he was playing defense instead of offense but at the same time the other hawks had great angles to pass him the ball and didnt. Not sure what was going on there.

I remember the exact possession you are talking about. I had to double take thinking he was playing defense instead of offense but at the same time the other hawks had great angles to pass him the ball and didnt. Not sure what was going on there.

Yea between the pass angle and the angle Woody would have had on his defender it was as easy 2 for someone with any offensive game at all.