Wo-Man Up, Time For Some High Quality BBall

STILLBUSTER

Get ready to watch the ladies!
They may get beat but they won't do it in flaccid style like the boys.

OH MY! They brought their f-ing Stephen Hawking, off the IQ Scale game!
Crazy how women see slim chance to move to 1 seed and bust ass to get it, with pride.

Meanwhile, boys have all in front of them but are complacent to "be in" and look like chumps in Sr day.

Luka in the house!

ALWAYS see Caitlin at the boys games. Never see boys at women's games??

Should be mandatory for them to attend and attend all of Caitlin's camps with the rest of the girls. Maybe pick up some inspiration? Some skills? A set?

Gals kicking the shit out of OSU. They may lock in a one seed today if this holds. DA heck with Fran

Iowa women have a toughness that the men's team lacks.

Very confusing to me. I just think Lisa Bluder is a better coach and there is more buy in from the entire team.

People have short memories. The women had a chance to win the big 10 last week and got run out of the gym. Just last year, they lost in the tournament as a heavy favorite. Stuff like that is common in basketball, it's not just the Iowa men who do it. Hopefully the women put together a really good run this year. And hopefully the men go on a run this week and win the big 10 tourney. Wouldn't that be something? Both teams go back to back?

Iowa women have a toughness that the men's team lacks.

Very confusing to me. I just think Lisa Bluder is a better coach and there is more buy in from the entire team.
I think they have possibly the greatest player in the history of the game. That has more to do with it than who the coach is. I think Bluder and Fran are very similar. All offense, no defense, players coach, and let them play.

Latest posts